- Abstracts can be submitted between April 20 and June 30, 2020 on the platform. The acceptance notification will be sent until July 15, 2020.
- The official languages of the SIGeP2020 are, exclusively, the Portuguese, English or Spanish. However, all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The papers submission for final publication will be under an own public notice. All the papers must be written in English.
- All proposals must be identified with the name of the Author and the co-author (up to a maximum of 4 people per abstract), the institutional affiliation (e.g FDUNL / FCT) and an e-mail address.
- Each participant can submit a total of 3 abstracts for both presentation formats, but in just one of them can be first author.
- The submitted abstract must has a minimum of three hundred (300) words and a maximum of five hundred words (500) and following this methodology: introduction, method, discussion and conclusion.
- Must be indicated between three (3) and up to a maximum of five (5) keywords separated by commas.