1.º These general conditions are agreed between DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES UNIPESSOAL LDA, unipessoal, lda, based at Rua 25 de abril, Número 29, Vilarinho, Vilarinho – Brasfemes, 3020-578 Vilarinho – Coimbra, VAT number 516066323 and contact +351 960372943, henceforth referred as DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES and persons who wish to make purchases through the website www.sigep.pt, referred as “User”.
2.º The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.sigep.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
1st Article – Subject
- The purpose of these general conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the types of ordering, selling, payment, deliveries and final publication services within the scope of the II International Symposium on Gender and Prison Culture – Is it prison a democratic space? (SIGeP2020), made on the website www.sigep.pt
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the follow-up of this service provided to the User.
2nd Article – Order
- The User makes his/her order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.sigep.pt, adding the product(s) or service(s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket.
- To send the order, the User must:
- Register on the website www.sigep.pt, providing the information requested there.
- Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
- Complete the information and choose the options that are made available during the order process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the VAT number and the name he/she wants shown on the invoice).
- The order confirmation by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the finished contract.
- DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES will honor online orders received. In case of absence of availability of the services, DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are under the responsibility of the User. Once entitled, the invoice cannot be reprinted with changes.
- If the invoice payment is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
3rd Article – Payment
- On the website www.sigep.pt , DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES proposes these payment methods through Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
- ATM reference;
- ) Bank tranfer;
- In cases of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation. If any of the services ordered is not possible to be provided, the value of the services will be credited to the User’s card.
4th Article – Availability and Use
- 1. The service will be made available after payment confirmation.
5th Article – PRICES
- Prices must be reader in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT at the time of payment.
- If there is an increase in the prices, the User will be informed immediately, and will be able to choose to continue his/her order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
6th Article – Cancellation and Refund
- The process of canceling or returning the registration is handled on a case-by-case basis, once circumstances have been verified by DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES. The request must be written to email contact to email@example.com, up to 5 days after the order, being the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid answered and defined by DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES, in the same way of communication.
- does not justify the cancellation and refund of the amount paid.
- Whenever the refund is possible, it must be done by the same payment method, but if not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the refund can be made by Bank Transfer.
- DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES commits to refund the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
7th Article – Privacy Polices
- Data processing is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. Data will be under computer processing and will appear in the DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES database(s). They are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information.
- Their provision of this data is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you is guaranteed, personally or by written to the address on the home page of this website.