“1. These general conditions are agreed between DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES UNIPESSOAL, LDA., based at Rua 25 de abril, Número 29, Vilarinho, Vilarinho – Brasfemes, 3020-578 Vilarinho – Coimbra, VAT number 516066323 and contact +351 960372943, henceforth referred as DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES and persons who wish to make purchases through the website www.mydee.pt, referred as “User”.
2. The platform myDEE is the management platform created and used by DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES and therefore the one used to regulate the registration, submissions and purchases made to participate at the SIGeP event.
3. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.mydee.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
1. The purpose of these general conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the types of ordering, selling, payment, deliveries and final publication services within the scope of the III Symposium on Gender and Prison Culture – Gender in Prison: Violence, Education and Empowerment (SIGeP2022), made on the website www.mydee.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the follow-up of this service provided to the User.
1. The User makes the order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.mydee.pt, adding the chosen product(s) or service(s) to the shopping basket.
2. To send the order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.mydee.pt , providing the information requested.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available during the order process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the VAT number and the information to be included in the invoice).
3. The order confirmation by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the finished contract.
4. DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES will honor online orders received. In case of absence of availability of the services, DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are under the responsibility of the User. Once entitled, the invoice cannot be reprinted with changes.
6. If the invoice payment is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
1. On the website www.mydee.pt, DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES offers the User the following payment methods: Paypal and, via Easypay – Payment Institution Lda: Credit card (Visa, Mastercard); ATM Reference: a) MBWay and b) Transfer;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered cannot be provided, the value of the same will be credited to the User’s card, after closing the order.
1. The service will be made available after payment confirmation.
1. All prices are shown in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT at the time of payment.
2. If there is an increase in the prices, the User will be informed immediately, and will be able to choose to continue the order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
The data is processed in compliance with the legislation on personal data protection. These data, subject to computer processing, will be included in the DEBATES & EQUAÇÕES database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information.
Providing them is optional and you are guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.